You can’t buy eye glasses online just by eyeballing them. A few tips:
* Make sure you know the distance between your pupils, or PD, which you can find out from your optometrist.
* Know your eye, bridge and temple length—those are the three numbers found on the inside of all eyeglass frames.
* Decide which lens is best for your glasses: polycarbonate, high-index, or regular plastic lenses.
* Decide which hinges are best for your eye glasses: regular screw hinges or spring hinges.
* Select eyeglasses in a size close to your current glasses, and get an identical magnification.
* Don’t buy bifocal eyeglasses online unless you know the specs of your specs.
* Make sure the return policy is right. Eyesave.com has a 30-day money-back guarantee and offers the convenience of a pre-printed UPS label you can affix to your rejected specs.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.